RE: [Harp-L] weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee thing

Yes, it is in fact a scream. He likely does this through his harp, and
into the harp mic.

My imagination leads me to believe that Juke Joint Jimmy got his harp
caught in his beard and moustache and screamed after pulling his facial
hair out. Thus, the birth of this screaming break before the outro.

Cheers.