[Harp-L] Peoria Symphony fun

Dear List,

for those of you who know me, I am totally dedicated to the harmonica and
it's players and will go out of my way to take time with them, show them
the chromatic, or just talk to other harmonica players.

With that in mind, this blues harp player comes up to me at intermsssion
while I'm signing Cd's and says hello; I always ask players to come say hi
because it's a thrill to meet other people who play.

But this guy brought his whole band to see the Harmonica Concerto and the
guitar player admits he will never look at the instrument the same way
again and never give his harp player a hard time about playing a "toy" at
which point I turn to the harmonica player and say, "next time, hand him
the harp and say 'you play it' then pick up his guitar and do a blues riff
and put it down, that should keep him quiet!!!

He laughed, but I know - I heard Howard Levy play some mean guitar and
William Galison too; Paparozzi and Levy get around very well on keyboard
and Hendrik plays nasty vibes and I can compose for full symphony in my
sleep.  So you guitar players, don't you be messin' with us!!

Harmonically yours,

Robert Bonfiglio
http://www.robertbonfiglio.com

This message was sent using I-2000 Web Mail.
http://www.i-2000.com/