[Harp-L] cds for sale

Hello  harpers.
I  still have some cds for sale left over from my winter online yardsale.They
are  all in excellent condition.  Most of  the cases have slight usage
scratches.  Price includes
s  & h.  Postal Money order is my  preferred payment method.  I will  ship
first class the next day. The prices are fair and not negotiable but they  have
been slashed (ok a buck or two  here and there).  Give one or more  of these
a good home please.
Ironman Mike Curtis-Doin It All  Myself-$4.00
Jerry Portnoy-Home Run  Hitter-$7.00
Tommy Reilly-Thanks for the  Memory-$10
Johnny Charles-Roadmaster (Rob Paparozzi on  harp)-$10
Jr. Johnny-I Like  That-$6
Larry Adler-Live at the  Ballroom-$10
Larry AdlerâGershwin/Classical  $12
John Sebastian Sr.âA Harmonica Recital- Note-  This Is a Deutsche Grammaphone

RECORD in  excellent condition--$20
First come, first served.  Send me an email  and I will tell you where to
send the  money order.
All the best-
Razorio