[Harp-L] Taking the good with the bad

Had to let Jon Gindick know that I wasn't going to be able to attend the Jam
Camp in St. Louis. Was really looking forward to the many talented teachers
and of couse being around Jon is always inspiring. Jon has really outdone
himself with providing even more instructors than usual. Our son has a
conflicting gig that I can't miss. So contact Jon before someone scarfs up
my spot it is filling real fast.

Dennis B. Alters, MD

Diplomate, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology

Diplomate, American Board of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Neurology