[Harp-L] (Harp-l) Quick Bassman Ltd Review

After a few days I think I got the beat a little
tamed.  Switching to 12ay7 and 12dw7 tubes helped
fight feedback and improved the breakup.  I can get
really loud with crunch.  The mic of choice for the
moment is the sm 57.  My other mics just caused
problems.  I am thinking of changing the power tubes
to JJ's.  Regardless of the input used the amp is
bright sounding, but I think tinkering will help that.

I think I'll keep it for a while ;)

Mike

Mike Fugazzi
"Nite Rail"