[Harp-L] Fender LTD

This is what I call the "Amp Go Round". Keep buying amps that are cheaper,
no harp input whatsoever from the company, no clue what it is supposed to sound
 like for harp, now you will have all this time to get everyone's opinion on
how  to set it, etc. , etc.  If you really think about it, you bought a
printed circuit boarded amp, with terrible internal generic parts, terrible
speakers for harp, and no clue how to bias it, set it up for harp, or have  lifetime
customer support. And for another $1200 could have had all that right  out of
the box, and someone to walk you through every step and give you full
understanding of what, why and how to set up your amp. So for many, going this
route is all they can do, but think about what you actually get from me for  $2200
and you may start thinking again. I have an "Original" amp right here next
to mine at all times so I reference back and forth. Just a quick thought to
all those amp enthusiasts who want to get in the business. I did over $100K in
sales last year, with a net profit of $4000, that's right, $4000 earnings for
what, 2000 hours. Whew, I better order that Jaguar right now, cause I am
raking  in the dough guys:)))  So for right NOW, that is my price and will
continue  until I either get out of the business or may need to raise my prices, I
will  never sacrifice quality of parts. I am getting ready to announce the new
endorser, this is how we go about things, he initially did not like tube
setup,  so for 3 days we have been going back and forth to suit his needs, and
everyone  gets the same attention, to where right now he is pretty close to having
it just  where he wants. I am hoping to be able to announce it next week.
Good luck on  the Reissues, my opinions on the reissue P10R's are just my ears
telling me what  comes out. Don't forget, I have dealt with literally thousands
of harp players  worldwide, I listen to what you want. And not all want fat
nasty Chicago  Walterish sound, that's where all these other great ideas and PA
setups work for  the cleaner guys, but for the other 90 or so percent, I think
me and Scott are  dialed in pretty good.