[Harp-L] Help a learner

Hi All, I'm a piper just starting to learn harp. I had
thought I could just start playing my pipe tunes on harp
with little difficulty, I could not be more wrong. I had
thought today of re tuning a cheep (remember I'm Scottish)
harp to the pipe chanter scale, then it dawned, unlike pipes
a harmonica can play more than one note at a time, I dread
to think what that would have sounded like. I have 2 harps
both Lee Oskar, as advised by the music store. One in C to
go with the instruction book, and one in G because I thought
it would be closest to folk music (I want advice on this) or
Scottish music.

I am at a stage of playing a nice steady scale, and when the
saints go marching in, from memory, so you can guess my
status is raw beginner. I have played the Great Highland
bagpipe for 20 years and know loads of tunes, so have a
little music in me.

I love Scottish music by R Burns etc and all Scottish folk
music, I'm looking for a source of sheet music with TAB if
possible, and advice on converting my thousands of pipe
tunes to be played on harmonica. What key should I be
playing etc etc.

I know this is a big ask, but any advice to set me down the
road is gratefull accepted.

All the Best, Bob