From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of drori hammer
Sent: Saturday, March 05, 2005 2:56 AM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] using amp simulator

Hi  -
I have been experimenting (so far just at home, not live yet) with using
an amp simulator/multi-effect box (zoom 505II), with the idea of
plugging it direct to the PA when playing live, rather then using an amp
onstage - I got the idea watching Paul deLay, who has a similar setup
Does anyone on the list have experience with this kind of thing, or any
useful tips on the subject? Thanks Hammer