Re: Re: [Harp-L] Hering harps comments

Joel Fritz <jfritz666@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I've used three Vintage 1923 and had varied results.  The G is the best
> sounding G I've ever had.  The C and D are average.  The bolts that hold
> the cover plates on have a tendency to loosen spontaneously.

i've got a couple.  mixed feelings.  i love the way they feel, got a
real heft to them.  and the playability is great.  but they sometimes
sound a little shrill to me.  the biggest problem, though, is that they
have a nasty tendency to grab onto my moustache and not let go.
painful to play.

----
Garry Hodgson, Technology Consultant, AT&T Labs

Be happy for this moment.
This moment is your life.