[Harp-L] Moonlight in Vermont

Greetings to all,
    I will be taking a trip to Vermont in May.  We will be going with the
daughter's family and will be staying in a timeshare.  I would love to be
able to sit in the woods nearby and play MOONLIGHT IN VERMONT; sadly I don't
have that music and I definitely don't have that wonderful gift of playing
by ear.  I prefer playing my Super 64 Chromatic, but I also play the
diatonic.  Would anyone have the music to that beautiful song that they
could send to me or direct me where to find it.

Thanks in advance for your help,
Gail