Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica Magazines?

JC,

IMO THE best Harmonica Mag/Newsletter is one currently done by Roger Trobridge et al..in the UK.

( I also Like Ben Felten's Planet Harmonica E-Zine on the Internet...extremely informative and a pro job!)

   It's called, "Harmonica World NHL"
(National Harmonica League)...

here's the info:
and there are terrific articles by Pat Missin, Brendon Power, Roger Trobridge and many more...very Professional Magazine.

I will be contributing an article for the April issue.

Membership secretary: Frank Eatwell 66 Neithrop Ave, Banbury Oxon OX16 7NG, 01295 262270

114242.1012@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Webmaster: Roger Trobridge
gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hope this helps,