From: <r_mcgraw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "M. N." <mnessmith@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2005 2:40 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Re: a harp experience ( addendum)

> And Robben Ford wasn't a bad sax player, either.When he was with Charlie
Musselwhite they used to do a jazz-flavored tune called "Blue Stew" [or Stu,
can't remember which] that featured Charlie and Robben dueting on harp and
sax...pretty good stuff. Can't remember the name of the record but I used to
own it...it was cut in the 70s, I think. Anybody know the name of that
record? Also seems like the "other" Ford brother, Pat [?] played drums on
that one...