[Harp-L] Re: a harp experience ( addendum)

Steve wrote:
"Brad Paisley <snip> told me he tried harp and gave up on it. Kind of like me and guitar. But it does reinforce the thought that harp is not as easy as some think, not to reach any so-called professional level."

That reminds me of my conversation with Mark and Robben Ford before their gig here in Prague. Mark told me that Robben (who used to also gig professionally on sax too) plays some harp and, back when they were kids, was the one who showed Mark how Butterfield and other guys get that cool vibrato. So I asked Robben if he still blows harp a bit and he just smiled and said nahh. Then Mark jumped in with a laugh and said, "Robben can play anything he wants to!"
Hey, if Mark Ford was my brother and bandmate, I wouldn't admit to playing harp either! ;-)
MN