From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Richard Smith
Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2005 4:25 AM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] harp music

Hi Guys,

Interesting to hear that it isn`t just me that thinks there are other genres of music that can be achieved with harmonicas.

Please have a listen to some sample tracks from my album "A Dream". Go to my website and click on "music" and there are three 60sec. samples to chose from. The music is "chilled". You might even want to buy the album. (blatant plug..!!)

All were recorded with 10 hole diatonics with the built in haRmonic Solutions mic system.

Enjoy..!!

Regards
Richard Smith (the English one).
www.harmonix-harmonica.co.uk