Re: [Harp-L] Kalamazoo 1 vs Kalamazoo 2 amplifiers

----- Original Message ----- From: <nonidesign@xxxxxxx>

I saw a Kalamazzo 2 amp for $100.00 last weekend at a flea market. It has tremelo which I don't believe the Kalamazoo 1 has. I don't care about the tremelo >feature but was wondering if anyone has any opinions on the differences between the amps (if any)? For example, do they both sound the same other than the >tremelo feature?

I've read that aside from the tremolo the amps are identical.. I own one
of each and they both sound good. These amps really have that early chess sound down. Listen to LW's
Roller Coaster. If you like the sound coming from his amp you'll love the sound of a well set up Kazoo.
They sound best with the original speaker and quality NOS tubes. $100 is a deal. Clean model Two's
go for almost $200 on ebay these days cause the guitar players like the tremolo.

Mark