RE: [Harp-L] Stainless Steel 270 Chromatic Combs

I picked up a DVD this weekend called Gunsmoke something or other which features muddy with Big Mamma Thornton and Big Joe Turner but there is 2 songs on there or performances by George Smith that are amazing the first is his version of Juke and the second is a chromatic version of Leaving Chicago.  The second song left me breathless the incredible tone he gets from the Chromatic.  I decided then and there I needed to get myself a super to get the extra holes all I had was a chromatica.  Turns out my buddy happened to have a chromatica III and I traded with him I absolutely love it.

-----Original Message-----
From: Vern Smith [mailto:jevern@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2005 1:41 AM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Stainless Steel 270 Chromatic Combs

I propose to form a syndicate to share the costs and benefits of
CNC-machining a batch of stainless steel combs for 270, Super Chromonica,
Toots Hard Bopper, Mello-Tone etc. chromatic harmonicas.

If you are interested, email me off-list for details including pictures and
descriptions.

Vern
jevern@xxxxxxx

Visit my harmonica website: http://www.Hands-Free-Chromatic.7p.com