[Harp-L] Great Jam in eastern PA

I have not posted in a couple of years, however still a faithful reader of the posts. I had to comment on the jam at MAGGIES PLACE in Doylestown PA. Great room , great folks, even better players. Mike Gulden ( sp?) runs a fun jam with a great flow on and off the stage. There was a group who played called " THE MOJO GYPIES" WWW.MOJOGYPIES.COM ther set was full of little Charlie, Paul Delay, Ray Charles's " GREENBACK DOLLAR BILLS' groove from start to finish. Jim Quilan ( sp?) thier singer did a fine job on harp and vox and backed by some stellar musicians. He palyed a RE10 through a ALLAN tube amp thick creamy tone that would bite you in ass when needed. I had the honor of using his rig and I must now go get an RE10 to stay happy.

If you ever get a chance to go to see these guys do it!

Gary H. It is Chris from the Orphan Annies jam email mail me if you are thnking of catching Pat Ramsey's show later this month at this place. Perhaps we can get this recorded like the J Ricci shows.

Chris OSullivan - proharper@xxxxxxxxxxx