Re: [Harp-L] I want to play chromatic like Stevie

On Jun 8, 2005, at 11:05 AM, bon@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Well, I would like to play chromatic like Stevie Wonder, but I can't!!

I notice how Stevie's name is always left off the list when diatonic
players mention why they don't like the chromatic. But Rob Paparozzi and
Clint Hoover and Mike Turk and Randy Singer and the list goes on.... all
play both and very well.

So remember, Rob Paparozzi is joining me for the "Chromatic Harmonica for
diatonic Players" seminar Aug 8 - 13. I can teach you to play chromatic,
but I can't teach you to play like Stevie.

That's a shame. I play like Steveland Judkins. Maybe 'I' should start teaching.. :) smo-joe

Harmonically yours,

Robert Bonfiglio
http://www.robertbonfiglio.com