[Harp-L] Ryan Hartt at Red Bank

  I caught Ryan Hartt & the Blue Hearts at the Red Bank Jazz & Blues Festival on Sunday June 5th.
Plenty of sunshine and harp & west coast styled blues from Ryan & Co.  Which BTW are all stellar musicians.
  They played a mix of tunes off both CD's  and a lot from the new one, "Yeah Man."  I got to bend Ryan's
ear on the blues/harp game as applied to our respective local ponds.  He is a gentleman and
a sharp player.  I have both CD's., go see 'em if you are in New England area.

James Day