RE: [Harp-L] Recording a gig with an mp3 player
- To: "Michael Fugazzi" <mfugazzi67@xxxxxxxxx>, <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: [Harp-L] Recording a gig with an mp3 player
- From: "Peace, ken" <ken.peace@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 22:15:11 +0100
- Thread-index: AcVoZKZ0FoP8dLv0RF+Os3O1XHjicgAHEmPw
- Thread-topic: [Harp-L] Recording a gig with an mp3 player
I recall that's it's hard to get the levels right with the iRiver.
I have am iHP-140 and it's a great device.
I record conversations and lessons for my student I have not tried a gig yet but I have lost the external mic.
Line in from the desk sounds like a great idea.
Good luck - let us all know how you get on.
From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Michael Fugazzi
Sent: Fri 03/06/2005 18:42
Subject: [Harp-L] Recording a gig with an mp3 player
I have a iRiver mp3 player that evidently has the
capability to record. Has anybody ever tried
recording a show with an mp3 player? I suppose you
could either connect it to a mic, or run a lineout
from the soundboard.
I guess I would want something that is a similar
quality to the Jason Ricci shows on archive.org.
Updated with free music,
guestbook, and new live dates!
Find restaurants, movies, travel and more fun for the weekend. Check it out!
Harp-L is sponsored by SPAH, http://www.spah.org
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and