[Harp-L] Danelectro "Fab Overdrive"

So I was poking around the web at about three in the morning and started
checking out the Danelectro site.  I ended up buying two "Fab" pedals called
the "Fab Overdrive" and "Fab Distortion" for about $15 bucks each.

Has anybody on the list ever used these pedals?  I had never heard of them
until I hit the site.  Obviously very cheap but I wonder how well they work
for harp.  I play a bit of guitar as well so they probably won't be a waste.
But I'm curious if anybody here has used one.  These are not the "Original
Effects" but the "Fab Effects."

Regards,

Robert G.

PS - Okay, I'll admit I also got the "Fab Metal" but I'm not sure how that
might work with my harp playing.  Total price was $44.95 for the three
pedals and some connectors.