RE: [Harp-L] Harp practice

If you want to get out of your rut then stop listening to other
harmonica players.  If you really want to get out of your rut then
stop playing for a few weeks.  Practise writing with your opposite
hand, learn to cook, learn to play another instrument do something
creative that is not playing harmonica.

I guarantee that you will have a fresh set of ears when you return to
the instrument