[Harp-L] Carr Class a amps

I'm definitely not an amp guru but in our local shop I messed around with a
Carr Mercury amp. This thing had an output wattage knob / 1/10- 1/2- 4 -8
watts . so once you set it up all you need do is dial up the output without
changing your settings. I don't know anything about sjr or holland amps, so
I'm not sure if this is old hat to you guys..just thought it was a cool
feature....Steve