Re: [Harp-L] Re: "That's All"

jazmaan wrote:
> Dang Tim!  You want me to spill all my secrets?   Well ok, I guess
> that's what Harp-L is for!

I asked because I noticed that in some areas the harmonies were
shifting when there was no change in the input note.  This implies
more control than simply the "real time" generation of a harmony
note based on the input signal.

Some of the TC-Helicon devices are significantly more sophisticated
(and expensive) than my Digitech Vocalist VR, and I'm curious to
know which one you're using.  I know that, for example, the
VoiceWorks device has the ability to do pitch correction on the
source signal, and I'm wondering if you've tried that with your
recording.  Seems like it would be one way to guarantee that those
bends are spot-on!

Maybe I need to spend more time with the MIDI capabilities of my
VR!

-tim