To: "HARP-L" <HARP-L@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2005 2:31 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Jason Ricci/Wireless Mic Question

Hi,
I was wondering If anybody know what wireless setup Jason Ricci is using. I neglected to ask him at the show the other night and it would be cool not to have to be connected by a cable. His had a plug that goes into the bottom of his electrovoice RE10 and I noticed a small receiver which he lays on the floor next to his effects pedals? it definitely did'nt seem to affect his monster tone

Chuck

come see my web site at :
http://www.myspace.com/18686673