Re: [Harp-L] reverb and delay

I love my Danecho. I bought one for an SJ2 and, because I'm lazy, had Ron Holmes do his mod on it. Like a lot of players I just add enough delay to fatten the tone. It is built like a tank.
Occasionally I add enough to get a more pronounced effect (like Big Walter's "La Cucaracha" off  the album "Fine Cuts"). It's the only box I use so I can't compare it to any other delay effect out there.

It comes in violet. I painted the shell silver hammerite for a more retro look and I'm glad I did. I got into an argument at a gig where another band was booked with mine. A guitarist kept insisting it was his. I proved it was mine by showing where I had painted it silver (he said he bought it from Musicians Friend new in silver, the lying SOB). Since then I also added my name on the inside of the battery compartment lid. Damn guitaists.

-------------- Original message from TomEHarp@xxxxxxx: --------------