[Harp-L] Meteor

Scott is a great guy and knowledgable builder, it is going to come down to  a
matter of taste, as we build two completely different amps, with different
levels of natural distortion. Having the ability to own both would be a great
situation, Scott and I have become good friends, and we see this as a win win
situation all around. If your choice is between a SJ410 and Meteor, hopefully
 you will get a chance to play both first. Listening to others responses is
all  individualized to the player, which is why I do not flood this list with
my  customers. We will both continue with our quest and everyone will end up
better  in the long run, so good luck to Scott, he is going to do well, and I
think we  will continue to have our own niche amongst the regular musician and
pros as  well. Just for the record, I bought a vintage DM2 off ebay for $200
rather than  listen weeks of what ifs , just go and get it and try it. I will
evaluate it  against the Boss RV5 reverb pedal I have. There have been problems
with teh  Danecho, a pedal I used to love, many are breaking down. Impedence
matching, we  have done that in our amp for crystal mics with one channel. Once
Scott's amp  hits the market there will be much buzz as buzz is what HarpL is
about. I wish  him great success and that we both can meet the service needs
of the harp  community in different ways. Sonny Jr.