Re: [Harp-L] Where to buy harps?

Bullfrog wrote:
>Also check fandrfarrell.com  Very good discount, about forty percent.

BTW, of interest to many, I'm sure... Richard Farrell is going out of
business.  His longtime good friend, Blackie Schackner, announded it
the other day on SlideMeister.  Below is the text of that message.

Also, for whatever it might mean, I note that the FandRFarrell.com
website is not coming up at all right now.

Bobbie
||  h a r p  s p o k e n  h e r e  || SPAH Members Support Harp-L! ||