RE: [Harp-L] Reverb v Delay

I really like the Boss DM-2.  They are getting harder and harder to
find and when you do they are quite expensive but well worth it in my
book.

William Clarke used to use one.  Jason Ricci currently does as do I.

I've also tried the EHX Holiest Grail reverb to great effect but I
prefer the sound of the Boss DM-2 Analog Delay.  I have two of them,
one that I got for $2 at a garage sale and my back up that I paid
$180. If I come across another one for less than $200 I'd probably
snap it up just to have it.