[Harp-L] Driftin and driftin.Interval question.

Good evening list,
Could anyone possibly give me an idea of how Butter
plays the interval/octave riff heard in the electric
portion of D&D.I keep going back to this song as it is
such a majestic piece of harp work,trying to cop lines
from it,but he completely throws me a curve ball with
the forementioned segment.
Also,when he switches to acoustic,would he likely just
be steppin back from his cupped stance,using the same
mic(I assume its probably the "Butter Shure"?)or
blowin into a different mic?
I would appreciate any views/conjecture on this.
Have a nice w/e.
Sean.