[Harp-L] Re: Clint Black

 "Bitter Side of Sweet" off the "Nothin' But the Tailights" album.

C harp in second

It's the best example of what he does when he's doing live concerts.

I used to work with a boat captain who was a big Clint Black fan.  When I would go sit on the back deck and practice after shift, he would nag me about learning that tune.  Not much of a country fan (per se).  But, I can appreciate just about any kind of music if performed by talent.  No matter the genre, if you're honest with yourself, you know if it's done by someone with talent, and you can appreciate it.
I finally learned a couple of Clint Black tunes out of self-defense.  I could kill myself playing the hardest contortions I knew, with barely a second notice....but, if I played something that he recognized, I was regarded as the most talented guy he knew.

Cheers.

Ron
Underwater Janitor, Patriot