RE: [Harp-L] we dare not mention

some folks don't need a harp to sound like a wanker.

-----Original Message-----
From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Michael Peloquin
Sent: Friday, July 22, 2005 12:36 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Harp-L] we dare not mention

BUT the nameless innovator (agreed) still can't avoid sounding like a
wanker/rank amateur at some point in most of his solos--

The same is NOT true for folks like Walter, Levy, Wonder, McCoy etc...

Just my $0.02 worth,

Michael Peloquin
come to Jam Camp in San Diego, Oct 14-16, 2005
tell them Michael sent you
http://www.gindick.com
http://www.harpsax.com