From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Jonathan Metts
Sent: Friday, July 22, 2005 12:32 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Clint Black

Someone mentioned Clint Black as a rich harp player, and I've seen him
on the Harp Gig List a few times and wondered about him.  I used to
listen to Nashville country back in the mid-90s and knew plenty of Clint
Black songs, but I don't remember any with harmonica parts of note.  (I
wasn't a harp player back then, so I could well have missed something
special.)  Does he play much harp in concert?  Does he play on a rack
with his guitar?  Is he any good?

Jonathan Metts