[Harp-L] Popper & Roseanne

I thought we all knew that the harmonica in the original theme for the Roseanne show was played by John "Juke" Logan, which covered a number of years. Late in the series, she took a liking to John Popper, and using her influence requested that he be used in the theme in subsequent shows. Logan, who also played the theme for Home Improvement (in which he also did some on-camera playing on bass harmonica), was admittedly disappointed to be replaced by Popper, but he did enjoy a long run on the show.

--
BassHarp
PO Box 5061