[Harp-L] Blues You-Know-Who

A friend called me up last night to say that the "rock player who we do not mention" was on Roseanne on Nick at Night.  I turned it on and enjoyed an old fashioned blues tune sung by John Goodman (this was before he joined the Blues Brothers) with the rocker's well known band playing backup.  The rocker himself played normal, predictable 2nd position blues at a pace much slower than his usual style.  I thought some of my fellow Harp-Lers might not know that this guy can indeed play the blues quite competently.  In fact, I've heard that he wrote virtually all of the music for the Roseanne series, and that he appeared on numerous episodes.

Jonathan Metts