[Harp-L] Repairs

This might be helpful information for beginners.  I had revealed that I was
technically challenged.
Recently I wrote the Harp-Ls regarding a Super 64 Chromatica.  Its slide
would stick on the release.  I received several very welcome messages of
advice.  Thanks for the help.  I started with least aggresive method first.
I finally took it apart after reading several harmonica repair sites.  There
were 2 tiny hollow plastic or rubber pieces that seemed to be just floating
around inside the works.  I got it back together and the slice works fine,
but I didn't get those tubes in.  They surely must go around a screw for
increased air tightness , but I couldn't get the plates back on with them
around the screws.  The direction I am heading is that I had an old 10 hole
chromatic in my harmonica grave yard that had some stuck notes and a stuck
slide.  I took it apart to carefully study it and learn more.  Good news, I
cleaned it in warm water as I read to do and it appears that I repaired it.
My Super 64 seems fine, but has a very slight wheeze.
I was thrilled to get the 10 hole revived.
Less technically challenged Gail