To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, July 18, 2005 2:14 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] 12th Position

In a message dated 7/18/2005 8:33:55 AM Eastern Standard Time, harp-l-request@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

I believe Carlos del Junco plays a bit in 12th, and I love his playing I may
add,
though I can't say for sure what recordings off the top of my head.

On 2 of Carlos' albums, he kindly tells what keys, harps are postions are
involved. In his *Up and At 'Em* CD, Carlos' used 12 po. in 3 songs. In his
CD *Big Boy*, he uses 12th po. on 5 out of 13 songs.
If u have never heard this *Big Boy* album, do yourself a great favor and
go out and buy it. U will love it, guaranteed. It simply is not possible to
not love it or to be astounded at his playing. His latest album, *Blues
Mongrel* is also great, but *Big Boy* is my fav.
ron