[Harp-L] RE: 12th Position

Hi -

I have one song on each of my Jump Time CDs where I
play in 12th position. I am no expert on that position
by any means, but I do find it useful, especially for
swing related material. I believe Carlos del Junco
plays a bit in 12th, and I love his playing I may add,
though I can't say for sure what recordings off the
top of my head.

On my first Jump Time CD - the track "Twelve O'clock
Jump" - Low F
On my "That's Right!" CD - the track  "I Can't Believe
You're In Love With Me" - Low C

I won't be on the air this coming week, but will have
appropriate material played during my normal show time
(hopefully!).

See you all in Augusta - next stop will be Jam Camp
Jacksonville!

-Dennis Gruenling
www.dennisgruenling.com