Re: [Harp-L] Sonny Jr Amps

Several weeks ago I drove up to visit Sonny Jr. and
heard and played through one of his earlier rebuilds;
a '59 Fender Bassman Reissue w/ PCB and his new SJ410.
They both were excellent harp amps for tone and
loudness. The SJ410 was superior and had a quality we
defined as "pure". I ordered one and will know it is a
great investment in my future. It sounds way better
then other amps I've heard for harp (that don't need
to be mic'ed through PA) including other '59 Bassman
RI's, Victoria 310, Fender Deluxe, Fender Twin, etc.
Once you get one then you can play more and look for
the right tone less.