[Harp-L] Re: Sweet Georgia Brown

Hi Ross,
You asked about recordings of Sweet Georgia Brown.
I recorded this tune on my "Acoustic Harmonica and Guitar Too"
CD. You should be able to go to my web site bobmeehan.net and listen to
it. I used a C Marine Band.
Howard Levy deals with this tune on his instructional DVD call "New
Directions for the Diatonic Harmonica" available from Homespun Tapes.
Back in 1992, Howard taught a week long class, and we spent an entire day
on this tune. For those of you that are interested, Howard Levy will be
teaching another week long class from October 8th to 14th.
This will be at the Outer Banks in North Carolina. There may be a few
slots left. The class is limited to 20 students. For info email
Margie Farmer at mtfarmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Regards,
Bob Meehan
843-670-3154