Re: [Harp-L] moving the head or mouth

Rudene Wible <rudenew@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I do of both.

i don't do either.  maybe that's why my solos all sound the same.
actually, when i want to play a different hole, i just take a little
tiny step to the left or right.  makes it hard to play fast runs, but
it keeps my aerobic level quite high.  maybe if i put taps on my
shoes...

----
Garry Hodgson, Technical Consultant, AT&T Labs

Your love, your anger, your kindness, your hate.
All of it creates the future for you and your children.
What kind of future are you creating today?