RE: [Harp-L] cleaning tips

Hi Guys,

Think about where the harp is placed ....... in the mouth

Think about what else could be in there ......... dentures

Think about using a false teeth cleaner tablet in a glass or shallow tray
and follow the instructions for dentures but with the reedplate in the glass
instead ..!!

"Steradent" works a treat AND the chemicals used are human friendly..!! In
fact I think I might market it..!!
(sorry about using a trade name but that is all I know of in the UK)

Richard Smith (the English one)

Boots own-brand denture-cleaning powder is even cheaper. With my SP20s and Lee Oskars I occasionally just soak the whole harp in the solution and rinse under a lukewarm tap if I haven't time to dismantle. Brings 'em up bright and responsive and I haven't noticed any discoloration of the covers. Shoot!

Steve

http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/trad_irish_harmonica
HEAR my CD clips: http://www.gjk2.com/steveshaw/cd.htm
READ review of my CD: http://www.irishmusicreview.com/sshaw.htm