[Harp-L] Bob Meehan

Dear fellow list addicts
                        I have been playing a few of Bob Meehan's harp a Low
F anf Low Eb in particular for well over 6 months now. As most of you know I
play almost every night So these harps held up great after a lot of abuse! I
recorded using both of them on my new CD: "Blood on the Road". I am loving
Bob's work especially since the price is totally unbeatable anywhere and the
he will fix them each once for free! (Came back more than fixed as well good
as new) His turn around time so far is way faster than any one elses so if
any of you are looking for a rocked out custum Bob totally gets my
endorsement. Bob does not give me free harps I pay like everyone else so I
am saying this because I think his work is serious and his prices are just
too cheap! see tou all at Jon Gindicks Jam Camp with M.P. and Dennis G.!
Thank you
Jason Ricci HYPERLINK "http://www.jasonricci.com"www.jasonricci.com