[Harp-L] RE: Augusta? - Jam Camp? - where should I go?

I agree with most of what Larry says, but again have
to point out that the Jon Gindick Jam Camps do not
cater only to the beg/int level. They cater to
whatever level is present. The bigger group classes
will be more geared for beg/int level, to not leave
anyone out, but a lot of time is spent on smaller
groups and one-on-ones.

When I get beginners trying to bend notes for the
first time, we spend time one-on-one and get that
done. When I have students working on traditional
Chicago style, or tongue-blocking bends or overblows,
I spend time one-on-one and get that done.  There is a
big gap there from bending your first note all the way
to positions, theory and advanced TB techniques that
are covered per the individuals needs. Hats off to Jon
for finding a user-friendly way to get it all covered!

I did have some magical moments at Augusta, and also
had some at Jam Camp, at SPAH and at Buckeye too...and
look forward to many more this year...

Thaks for listening.

-Dennis Gruenling
www.dennisgruenling.com

Sell on Yahoo! Auctions ? no fees. Bid on great items.
http://auctions.yahoo.com/