[Harp-L] Hot enough for you?

Played an outdoor wedding in August, in a tent, in the middle of a shadeless Iowa cornfield, the only enclosed space with air conditioning was my car parked a quarter-mile from the venue.

The ground temp in the tent was 104 and the humidity was in the high nineties.
We were all sweat soaked, changed all articles of clothing after each of three sets,
except for shoes (in which we were all squishing about by the end of the second set).

Half way through the second set we had to stop, make the half mile trek to and from our cars,
and bring back our rubber floor mats to stand on. The stage was now a pool/river of sweat
and we risked getting zapped with PA.

Lost 10 pounds. Drank almost four gallons of liquid. Pissed once.

-wjj