[Harp-L] Last Call for Blues Week, Augusta Heritage

The harmonica classes are almost full - about 50 students already enrolled for all levels of instruction.

Joe Filisko, Grant Dermody, Jackie Merritt, Phil Wiggins, Carlos Del Junco, "The Iceman", and teacher's aid Dennis Gruenling.

Classes include - beginner, intermediate, advanced, blues performance critique, "Do Less Get More", and more jamming than one can imagine.

To answer one of the offlist questions I've received recently, I will be bringing the BOSE PAS System to use for performance and pavilion dances. It is amazing when used for just harmonica and unbelievable when used in a group setting. Since I am still exploring all the capabilities of this system, it will be fun to try it out in many different venues.

The harmonica teachers are kicking off the week with a Sunday night concert.

The town of Elkins has a beautiful new cultural community center and has asked me to put on a Wednesday afternoon concert highlighting the harmonica.

For just under $500, you get room/board, classes during the day, 2 major concerts, dances every night, jamming till the sun comes up, exposure to other forms of music besides blues, crafts, BarBQue classes, for a full week.

www.augustaheritage.com

See ya there.

The Iceman