[Harp-L] You don't let a little warm weather eliminate a pay day

Hello Folks,
	I'm Steve McIver and I'm new to the list, I did belong to this list in the
early 90's though. Anyway I agree with the above comment posted by Hurricane
Ramon. I've been playing in the central Alabama area for some 30+ years now
and can't ever remember missing a job for any reason. Heat and humidity seem
to go hand in hand down here. We played OUTSIDE Saturday night with
Hurricane Dennis outer bands bearing down on us in waves. A little blue tarp
from Wal-Mart can accomplish wonders. I guess my point is I'll take a little
heat and sunshine anyday over good ole Alabama Thunder and Lighting....Steve