[Harp-L] Coney Island Mermaid Parade

On June 25 I was blowing harp in the Coney Island Mermaid parade on a float entiled "The Mermaid and Her 'Blue Fish.'" I played before thousands! Larger crowds than ever before in my life! The float got a GREAT reaction! I had two marching band drummers kickin' butt in front of me and a bevy o' beauties behind me!! So hundreds of pics were taken of me and the float -- but I haven't been able to get any! So if one of you harpers saw the parade, wondered who the harper was, and took a digital picture, please send it to me so I can post it on my Web site.
Thanks in advance,
Blu
Harmonica Blu
BluXpress@xxxxxxxxx