[Harp-L] the music in you

Richard Hunter <turtlehill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> if you can get across the sounds that are in your head and
> your heart -- then you're making music that matters.
> You're good enough when you can play what you hear in your head.

i've been meaning to comment on this since it first saw it.
this so perfectly captures what playing is about for me, it's like
richard read my mind.  i'm a long way from that, but this is
where i'm heading.  gonna be a long journey, but at least it's
a fun one.

----
Garry Hodgson, Technical Consultant, AT&T Labs

Your love, your anger, your kindness, your hate.
All of it creates the future for you and your children.
What kind of future are you creating today?