[Harp-L] Gear

Gear is important. The Sonny Jr. 410 is the way to go.

I've played through REAL (made in 1959 Fender) Bassman amps (most recently  a
few weeks ago where I got to A/B my SJ 410 against David Bromberg's 1959
Bassman), and I like my Sonny better. It is set up better for my style of
playing (cooler idle, lower gain pre-amp tubes, oil in paper caps, etc.). I can
call Sonny (Gary) if I need help.... Leo Fender never called me back. Plus, the
SJ 410 is only $2,200 vs @ $6k for the REAL Bassman.

I don't know a serious musician who doesn't have an interest in good
equipment.

Andy Vincent